Chronic Care Management
A strategy for managing Chronic Illness to help prevent negative outcomes.
Advance Care Planning
Let us assist in discussing with patient and family exactly what their goals of care are for their loved one.
Our Licensed Clinical Social Workers are available to talk with loved ones and families to help navigate the challenges of change.
Better Care. Why?
We invest time:
- availability when we are needed
- providing AMDA Certified Medical Directors
- with patients, focusing on their care
- talking to family members about their loved ones care
- giving facilities 25 hour availability 7 days a week
- focusing solely on Long Term Care
- with your facility and its success
- offering in-service training to your staff
- attending your QA meetings, participating to constantly improve the care of residents
What makes us different?
- Availability - there when you need us
- Frequent visits to focus on reducing re-hospitalization
- Better outcomes by focusing on proven Long Term Care strategies for patient care
- Chronic Care Management - managing chronic illness for better outcomes
- Advanced Care Planning - determining what are your goals of care
- Counseling Services - Our Licensed Clinical Social Workers are available to talk with loved ones and families to help navigate the challenges of change.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help.